Apple Orchard Ruruko りんご園のruruko 青りんご

Hello!

I haven't written in a while. Sorry about that. But this blog is still live! I should probably update it more often but I find it easier to upload videos than write blogs. T_T Have you seen my Youtube channel before? On top of that, I'm usually to excited about new packages to have the time and patience to document anything. HAHAHA.

But here we are today, I managed to restrain myself a bit and take photos of an unboxing. :P





Apple Orchard Ruruko came in two releases. The first one in April 2017. She was dressed in a rose colored gingham dress. I think she sold out very quickly because the same month, Petworks took reservation for a new batch that was released May 2017. Only this time, she was dressed in the same green ginham dress as Ruruko of the Gables (I wrote about Gables here).

I am fairly certain Apple Orchard is based on Snow White. What with her very black hair, deep colored lips and rosy cheeks!

She is a bit hard to come by, but I got lucky when I found her on a flea market app. A couple of days later, I received her.


She has the same simple box that Gables came with, a white cardboard with a photo of the doll on the cover.

 
 She is secured in plastic molded to accommodate her physique.

She comes with nothing but the clothes on her back and a pair of shoes.

Apple Orchard retailed for 17,280 yen. Same as Gables.

Look at her cute face!!! TT_TT How adorable is this little girl?! I'm in love with her.

Of course, I had to dress back Ruruko of the Gables (who I have been calling Anne, because you know why) back into her gingham dress, to meet her new friend! I've named Apple Orchard "Blanche." Blanche, as some of you may know, is a french word that means "white." She is Snow White, so it's easy to connect the dots. :P
 

And finally, I redressed her in something cuter. I actually bought this dress for my Blythe doll, Ari. I found that they are able to share some clothes. ^^

So there's that. If you guys want to follow my dolly adventures, please go to my instagram page: @dolliberate!

See you all next time.

xoxo,
Jona



Comments

Popular Posts